[nfbcs] New job duties

qubit lauraeaves at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 12 22:03:41 UTC 2010

The classes you are referring to are the SWT library of classes, which is a
different set of widgets than the SWING library. Apps built using SWT don't
require the access bridge.
I understand SWING is getting better access wise, but SWT is more
accessible.  And Eclipse uses SWT, although if you want to use SWING, you
can load them into Eclipse as well.
HTH
Oh, and the programmingblind list is also a good source of info on eclipse.
Happy hacking.
--le