[nfbcs] NextGen Medical Systems

Robert Jaquiss rjaquiss at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 18 14:19:20 UTC 2010

Hello Michael:

     I have not used Nextgen. I have however found situations where a
braille display will show stuff that JAWS isn't speaking. An example is in
Windows XP when setting up user accounts. The Create Account button wasn't
being spoken, but showed up on my display. Pressing the routing button
activated the button. I suggest trying a braille display just to see what
happens.

Regards,

Robert