[nfbcs] Keyboard missing backslash

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sun Feb 28 18:58:34 UTC 2010

I took Trevor's advice and googled remapping keys, and came up with
something called keytweak that's supposed to do the job.  I haven't got up
the energy to try it yet; too busy watching the Olympics!  But it's
supposed to do exactly what you want: remap keys on a laptop so that you
can have a Windows key is an example given for why one might want this bit
of freeware.
Tracy