[nfbcs] Can MS outlook 2003 read messages automatically as Iarrow up/down in the message list?

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 12:09:06 UTC 2010

Jim,

I don't know how you have your Outlook 2003 set up, but I use my arrows to
read up and down the list of messages.  This gives me sender, subject, date
and time, as well as notice of attachments.  If I want to read an e-mail, I
simply tab and read the message body.  If I were to tab again I would cycle
into the list of folders.  Tab once more and I am back in the list of
messages for that particular folder.  Is this what you're experiencing?
Sorry, I'm just now picking up this thread.  The only time I have to open a
specific e-mail is when I want to accept a meeting invitation or add the
sender to my Contacts.

Regards,

Joe