[nfbcs] sGnome

Robert Jaquiss rjaquiss at earthlink.net
Wed May 5 04:38:00 UTC 2010

Hello:

     I just finished up a course and used brltty with a braille display on
Linux. The course was using RedHat Version 7, so I ended up using Fedora
Core 4. This was because the driectory structures were more or less the same
or at least close enough for the class. Starting with Fedora core 4, brltty
and I think Orca is included in the package. The command line interface
worked fine and I made 100 percent on the skills final.

Regards,

Robert