[nfbcs] certifications

Kelly Prescott prescott at deltav.org
Mon May 10 14:44:34 UTC 2010

Good morning to everyone.
I am searching for information on certification.
I have been working in my field for about 15 years, but I recently left my
job and am now looking to get formal certification for the things I know to
make my resume look better for job seeking.
Some things I am looking for are:  Cisco ccna or better,
A+/net+ certification
And other general unix type certifications.
My questions are:
1:  has anyone already done this, and ifso, how do you find materials to
study/prepare for exams and what approach do you take when taking such
exams.
I am currently working with BSVI in Ohio, but I have not found accessible
materials yet.

-- Kelly Prescott