[nfbcs] Citrix question

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu May 13 12:44:12 UTC 2010

The hospital I work for has a thing on all network PCs called "certified
applications".  It's a list of all the stuff you might want to do, like
email, mainframe, etc. I can read the list, but if I hit enter on
anything, nothing happens.  I suspect this is because it's a Citrix
application, and I have heard that they can behave badly with speech.
Is that the way of it?  Why can I see the list, but not use it?
It's not terribly important, since I can get what I want through other
means.  I'm just curious.  Some day I may need to know.
TIA.
Tracy