[nfbcs] Citrix question

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Thu May 13 17:16:12 UTC 2010

Citrix is usable and it is, in many environments, not optional. Our hospital
wants me to use it to login to my at work computer, and the problem is that
all that is shipped down the line is a bit map image of the screens my work
computer sees. Thankfully JAWS does have a way to send sound files down that
same pipe so we do have access, albeit just a bit slower than actually being
at my work computer.