[nfbcs] MLB.com gameday audio

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sun May 23 23:30:33 UTC 2010

Tracy:

If you're getting the game from the regular Media Center page, even though
you've logged in, you'll have to find and click on the "Log In" button again
to start the audio. If you select the game and click on the feed *without*
logging in first, that login frame will come up and when you fill it out and
submit it, the audio will begin.

Incidentally, with that page, if you're listening to an archived game, a
separate window will open with a fully-accessible Flash player but it takes
a log of processor power. But you can rewind, fast-forward and pause the
archived feed. Not so with the live stream.

If you select the "Accessible GameDay Audio" feed from the Media Center
page, http://mlb.mlb.com/mediacenter/, you will be in a simplified player
that (once you've logged in via that login frame ore equivalent) will bring
up a simplified player with links to decrease/increase volume and play/pause
the feed.

If, as I described in the beginning, you're working from the Media Center
page as I described at the start of this message, the player will have a set
of radio buttons that, when selected, shift you between the various feeds of
the game you selected.

HTH!

Mike