[nfbcs] MLB.com gameday audio

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sun May 23 23:34:32 UTC 2010

You can also find the accessible audio link from
http://mlb.mlb.com/mediacenter/ where you can select either TV or audio
feeds directly or go to the accessible page. If you select directly, do
*not* log in until you've clicked on the feed you want; the audio will come
up when you hit the "submit" button from the login frame. The player won't
have adjustable volume but will have radio buttons to select the feed. If
you select and archived audio feed from the main media center page whose
link I just gave, you'll get a fully-accessible Flash player that will allow
you to fast-forward thru the commercials or rewind to hear a play again.

HTH!

Mike