[nfbcs] Looking into taking Microsoft Access

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Sat Nov 13 02:21:57 UTC 2010

Robert,

If this is a class, I think I would try to get the textbook that they are using as soon as you can, if they are using a textbook, that is.  I have only scratched
the surface of Microsoft Access, but I can see that it is very complex if you are going to get an overall exposure.  Good luck.  It will be nice to know to
whom I can turn with questions.  <smile>

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson

On Fri, 12 Nov 2010 17:29:29 -0600, Robert Jaquiss wrote:

>Hello:

>     I am thinking about taking Microsoft Access 2007. I have JAWS and a braille display. Any suggestions for good reference materials would be
appreciated. thank you.