[nfbcs] Looking into taking Microsoft Access

Beth Hatch bhatch200 at comcast.net
Sat Nov 13 03:13:05 UTC 2010

Hello Robert and Steve, Robert, if you want to pursue Access, you might want
to look into the Safari Online book service. They have electronic books from
many publishers, it isn't free, but with the exception of books from Wiley
Publishing, I can read all of their books in HTML format online, or in PDF
that I can download. The service can be found at: www.safaribooksonline.com.
I agree with Steve, I've taken many courses from software training
organizations, two universities, and online. I've been able to get the text
books in electronic format, they are usually from publishers like Pearson
and McGraw Hill.  If I can be of any further assistance, please feel free to
email me privately.
Best of luck.

Beth