[nfbcs] Looking into taking Microsoft Access

Robert Jaquiss rjaquiss at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 13 05:26:03 UTC 2010

Hello Joe, Steve andBeth:

     Thank you for the information. The situation is that I need to pick out
classes for next term. One of my choices is a class on Access 2007. This is
a self-paced course. there is no instructor. The students get a book that
has lots of exercises in it. By the time the student is done, he/she will
have learned a good deal of Access 2007. The bad thing about these courses
is that the computerized tests are totally inaccessible. The school worked
around this when I took the Excel class. My main concern was whether JAWS
could be used with Access 2007. Thanks for the answers.

Regards,

Robert