[nfbcs] Network info inconsistency

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Nov 17 16:08:59 UTC 2010

Thanks guys.
I tried it again just now, and now it works.  So, to summarize the advice,
next time, I should
check the wireless router's cables,
unplug or turn off the router for a few minutes,
turn on some other computer on the network to check its connection,
and, as a last resort, try to repair my connection or figure out my IP
address.

Do I have to worry about other people using my network, even though I have
WPA security?
Thanks again.
Tracy