[nfbcs] Question for a Friend

Joseph C. Lininger jbahm at pcdesk.net
Sat Oct 2 21:07:26 UTC 2010

Nicole,
I personally develop using cygwin and the gcc/g++ compilers. It's the
environment that's available under a Unix like setup. Cygwin allows me
to have a similar environment under Windows and it works with both JAWS
and Window-Eyes. I use a text editor called TextPad. Since that's the
environment I'm comfortable developing in, that's what I use. If your
friend is wanting to use a full IDE like Borland or Visual Studeo, well,
I don't know much about that but I'm sure someone else on this list does.
--
They say god has always been. Linux and I will now disprove that:
$ ar m God