[nfbcs] Question for a Friend

Trevor Saunders trev.saunders at gmail.com
Sat Oct 2 22:29:09 UTC 2010

Hi,

well, personally I far prefer to develope on real linux / unix machines,
ut cygwin is acceptable if you can get a screen reader to  work
reasonably with it.  I used lcc  a while back and afaik is was atleast
somewhat accessible.  I had the misfortune to have to use visual studio
fairly recently, and while I hated visual stuio I gues it was some what
accessible.  It just suffers from really silly things like when a
program crashes from a null pointer dereference the first thing that
comes up by default is a silly window that offers advice on common
problems instead of something atleast somewhat useful like a stack
trace, but you can get that information so it probably will do what you
want.

Trev