[nfbcs] Question for a Friend

Joseph C. Lininger jbahm at pcdesk.net
Sat Oct 2 22:39:41 UTC 2010

Trevor,
Actually I prefer an actual Linux environment as well when I can use
one. Sometimes though, I don't have that particular option. There are
still some things I can't do in a way I find acceptable in Linux, web
browsing for example. I also haven't found an IM client in Linux that I
like. So if I want to do development and one of those other tasks at the
same time for some reason, I end up having to use Cygwin or Colinux.
--
They say god has always been. Linux and I will now disprove that:
$ ar m God