[nfbcs] Research Study - Call for participants

Nuzhah GS nuzhah at dcs.qmul.ac.uk
Tue Oct 19 04:54:31 UTC 2010

  Dear all,

Apologies for cross posting.

My name is Nuzhah and as part of my PhD at Queen Mary University of
London, I am carrying out a research study that investigate how visually
impaired individuals use web-based search engines for their information
seeking tasks online. We are particularly interested in how visually
impaired users interact with search engine pages etc.

I am currently recruiting participants for this study and for people
residing outside the UK, there is the opportunity to participate via
Skype. Participation include a questionnaire and an observation and
should not take more than one hour of your time.

I attach an information sheet with further details about the study in
this email, please do not hesitate to get in touch if you would like to
participate or if you have any questions.

Thank you and Regards
Nuzhah

--
Nuzhah Gooda Sahib