[nfbcs] getting critical

Nancy Coffman nancylc at sprynet.com
Fri Sep 3 02:01:24 UTC 2010

Hello:

I currently use Windows Live Mail.  It works fairly well although to my
mind, there are a few glitches.  I have not found folders to be accessible
through first letter navigation which is my favorite technique.  I also
haven't figured out how to make the calendar accessible, although it is k
ind of nice that it has one.  Good luck!

Nancy Coffman