[nfbcs] getting critical

Jacob Struiksma lawnmower84 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 6 23:38:05 UTC 2010

How does Thunderbird   work with JAWS?
Thanks
Jacob Struiksma

-----Original Message-----
From: nfbcs-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nfbcs-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf
Of Joseph C. Lininger
Sent: Monday, September 06, 2010 2:05 PM
To: NFB in Computer Science Mailing List
Subject: Re: [nfbcs] getting critical

I personally am a Thunderbird user, and haven't had any real problems. I use
version 3.0. There are some issues with my Window-Eyes and browse mode, but
I fixed them using set files and mostly it works now.

I won't use Outlook or Live Mail owing to various stupid things it does if
you connect to a non-microsoft mail server. Especially if it's an imap
server. As an administrator of a server I can tell you our outlook users are
a nightmare. LOL 90% of the tech support requests I get are from Outlook or
Live Mail users who are having problems connecting to our imap server.

I've heard nothing but complaints about Live Mail honestly. Most people I
know who use it do so only because they don't know of anything else.
I'm not saying there's anything wrong with those of you who may be Live Mail
users. Only that I've heard a lot of complaints about it.
--
They say god has always been. Linux and I will now disprove that:
$ ar m God