[nfbcs] Safari Web Development and JAWS

Rasmussen, Lloyd lras at loc.gov
Mon Sep 20 13:32:34 UTC 2010

Not sure what you are trying to do, but I think that Safari for Windows (not even counting the development tools) might not work well with screen readers.

Besides the Firebug/Firefox option, you can try out the development tools in Internet Explorer 8.  Open a web page that you understand and hit F12.  I haven't had time to explore this much, but with Window-Eyes it looks like there is a lot of development information accessible in IE8.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Senior Project Engineer
National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped
Library of Congress   202-707-0535
http://www.loc.gov/nls
The preceding opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of the Library of Congress, NLS.