[nfbcs] Safari Web Development and JAWS

E.J. Zufelt lists at zufelt.ca
Mon Sep 20 08:22:26 UTC 2010

Firebug lets you inspect the DOM amongst many other things.  This means you can see the DOM of the page as it is in the browser, as opposed to the html source document (not the same thing, especially when using Javascript to add behaviour to a web page or application)..

http://getfirebug.com/

• Inspect HTML and modify style and layout in real-time
• Use the most advanced JavaScript debugger available for any browser
• Accurately analyze network usage and performance
• Extend Firebug and add features to make Firebug even more powerful
• Get the information you need to get it done with Firebug

Everett Zufelt
http://zufelt.ca

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/ezufelt

View my LinkedIn Profile
http://www.linkedin.com/in/ezufelt

On 2010-09-20, at 2:50 AM, Jacob Struiksma wrote:

> What is Firebug  ?
> Thanks

>>> Nicole