[nfbcs] accessible help desk and contact management software

Paul Nagy pj.er.nagy1 at verizon.net
Mon Sep 27 12:32:30 UTC 2010

Hi Marvin,

I am a Technology Tutor for the Blind in Virginia.  One of my clients was
required to attend a training session in Clarifire, which purports to be
what you want.  I attended the training in her place, because she was ill at
the time.  I have not personally used Clarifire with JAWS, but my client has
done something with Clarifire.  the employer of my client is a large
mortgage company, so I guess that Clarifire is not cheap.  I was not able to
find any free demos of it on the web.
If you would like to discuss this further, call me.
Good luck in your search.

Paul Nagy
Technology Tutor for the Virginia Department of the Blind and Visually
Impaired
(804) 230-4398 (home)