[nfbcs] Outlook and Hotmail setup

Jim jp100 at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 29 15:44:11 UTC 2010

Howdy everyone,

I know you guys can help me with a problem.

I have a client who wants to go from Outlook Express to Outlook and is using
Hotmail live.

Something has gone awry in the setup process and I'm not being at all
successful in getting it to work and I only have two more days to work with
him.

I have downloaded the outlook connector, and it is in the Outlook menu.

What I wanted to do was to create a profile with his account because he's
sharing a computer with someone else.  With an Outlook profile, they can
each have their email accounts without any trouble.

Obviously, what I'm doing is not working, so what would be the best way to
set this up and make it happen?  I've not used Hotmail in years, especially
with Outlook 2007.

Help!

Jim