[nfbcs] Keyboard Shortcut?

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Thu Aug 4 13:29:29 UTC 2011

Nicole,

Usually this is done on a laptop by holding down the "FN" key and pressing another key, usually a function key.  However, the specific key used varies with
the computer.  I have even seen Dell laptops that don't use the same key to do this.  You will have to check your computers manual.  Usually there is a
manual on your hard drive somewhere.  Some laptops have the FN key assignments written on the keys as well, so having someone look at your keyboard,
starting with the functions, might allow you to find it without using the manual.  If anyone else answers here, it will only be luck if it is the correct key, and if
you press the wrong key you could do something else you don't mean to do like muting your sound or turning off your wireless or bluetooth.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson

On Wed, 3 Aug 2011 20:18:02 -0700, Nicole B. Torcolini at Home wrote:

>I know that this is probably a silly question, but does anyone know the keyboard shortcut for changing between on screen and output to a projector when
using PowerPoint?