[nfbcs] Keyboard Shortcut?

Jeanine Lineback jeanine.lineback at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 00:50:12 UTC 2011

I second what Steve said. I have seen the key change from machine to machine
even with the same manufacturer. Best bet is the manual. Unless you know the
model of the laptop. Then you might be able to look up the information from
the manufactuerer's web site. I have been successful finding out the
keystroke that way.