[nfbcs] Secure Shell to Unix system & Accessibility

Nicole B. Torcolini at Home ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Tue Aug 30 04:05:15 UTC 2011

Unfortunately, I do not think so. Your use of the PC cursor is limited by
the fact that pressing up arrow pulls down the previously typed line to be
executed again. Make sure that the window is maximized and use the JAWS
cursor as much as you can. If you still find that what is being displayed is
scrolling off the screen, then you can use the context menu to select and
copy the text and then drop it into a text editor, noting that the control
key keystrokes do not work in commandline.

HTH,
Nicole