[nfbcs] Secure Shell to Unix system & Accessibility

Ross Pollpeter rpollpeter at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 30 23:39:50 UTC 2011

Thanks for the responses.  My university uses a program called Putty.  I'll
check into some of the settings to make the screen maximized and I'll double
check the blinking cursor.  I've sent my professor an email about how I
could type the code on my home computer and then send the .java files to the
Unix system.  He had mentioned something about using FileZilla, but I need
to hear more.  Thanks again for the feedback.  I'm going to play around some
more with Putty.

-Ross P
-Omaha, NE