[nfbcs] Secure Shell to Unix system & Accessibility

Nadia Cioffi blindhelpfultech at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 15:13:27 UTC 2011

I think that is the way jaws is set because when you have delete something
than you have to arrow to the left once or you get the worng charter with
the causer. My Access tech teacher menaced that when I was traing on JAWS
11. If you have any qations about though try contact www.theatguys.com they
will answer qations even if you are not buying things. The MCBTC sometimes
goes to them also. They are at penny nfb meants and are well know for giving
you the facts not sales crap. I have had very good help from them. If you
are not sure call freedom scientific. i say call that way they answar your
qations right there and you do not have wait forever after filling out a
from. If they say I can not help you. Say I not only paid for this software,
but also good tech support.
Hope this helps