[nfbcs] Outlook 2010 Conundrums

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at att.net
Thu Jan 6 01:23:45 UTC 2011

Hi Mike,

I just installed Office 2010 this past week.  I am having a very similar
problem.  I hav 3 email accounts and have discovered that, for some reason,
there is a separate folder for each account with the account name as
described in the accounts dialog.  I have not figured out how to actually
have my mail placed in the inbox.  By going toe the folders (control Y) and
typing the first letter of the account P for Pop, for example and you should
get into the folder for that account.  I am not sure how to fix this, yet.

Warmest Regards,

Fred