[nfbcs] Latest Office Patch

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 03:02:06 UTC 2011

Hello,

I'm using Windows XP with Office 2003, SP3.  I've now had two different
companies tell me I need to download the latest Office patch for their
products to work properly.  When I go to Help > Check for Updates, I'm taken
to a general catalogue of downloads with nothing in the way of a specific
file I should download.  Does anyone have an easier method?  I thought SP3
was the latest update, but are there smaller patches?  Windows Update is
something of a headache, and I only use it to download high priority
updates.  Anyway, any help would be appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Joe