[nfbcs] New Laptop; and JAWS questions?

Jim jp100 at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 30 17:35:53 UTC 2011

Business laptops?  Explain?

-----Original Message-----
From: nfbcs-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nfbcs-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf
Of Joe Orozco
Sent: Sunday, January 30, 2011 6:26 AM
To: 'NFB in Computer Science Mailing List'
Subject: Re: [nfbcs] New Laptop; and JAWS questions?

With respect to brands, everyone has their preference, but I've always been
partial to Dell.  Their Latitude line is, in my opinion, solid and reliable.
Business laptops tend to ship with less of the bloatware, though it is true
that one can reinstall the operating system to get rid of these unnecessary
programs.

Joe