[nfbcs] Error Files

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 15:33:59 UTC 2011

Hello,

When JAWS 12 ceases to work properly on my Windows XP machine, I stop and
restart the program.  Unfortunately, when I next bring up the software, I
get an Error Report message, noting the two files below as the ones causing
trouble.

C:\DOCUME~1\user~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\WERd547.dir00\jfw.exe.mdmp
C:\DOCUME~1\user~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\WERd547.dir00\appcompat.txt

I have to stop and relaunch the program, and usually it works, but I wonder
if this might be indicative of other persisting issues I've been having with
this version?  Thanks for any help.

Joe