[nfbcs] TTS in MP3

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 14:24:21 UTC 2011

While we're on the subject of TTS, has anyone used Ivona, Balabolka or any
of the other products that allow you to convert text documents to TTS MP3
files?  Any thoughts or recommendations?  I'm looking for something that
would allow me to use one of the Acapela voices and without a limit to the
file size.  It'd be nice if I could purchase the speech already included in
the software, but any ideas are welcomed.  Sorry for the misspelling of the
aforementioned products.

Best,

Joe