[nfbcs] Accessible virtual environment needed

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Mon Mar 21 16:01:21 UTC 2011

Hello Jim and everyone,

    How about in a situation where the virtual environment specifically a
virtual private server runs on a remote host. We're getting ready to
purchass a virtual private server for Web site hosting. The company's
documentation and my conversations with their sales representative indicate
that one accesses the remote vps via a Web browser or via SSH. Since we'll
be using Adobe's ColdFusion this setup will be in Windows all the way.

    Just thought I would ask about this so I can be on the lookout for any
screen access traps under this scenario. Thanks for the help.

Peter Donahue