[nfbcs] Accessible virtual environment needed

Jim Barbour jbar at barcore.com
Mon Mar 21 16:25:13 UTC 2011

Hey Peter,

I think the word virtual is being over used here, but that's really
besides the point.

If you can access the server using SSH, then you can find and use a
windows based ssh client that works with JAWS. You might google
around, or ask on gui-talk, for a suggestion for the most accessible
ssh client.  Most of them will work, some will work better than
others.  It's been a while since I've had to look for one.

Take Care,

JIm