[nfbcs] Remote desktop

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri May 13 18:13:47 UTC 2011

I'm trying to connect via Remote Desktop.  From the point where it says
"input screen" or whatever, just after I choose the address I want to
remote to, it stops talking until after I've entered my ID and password on
the remote PC.  Something is going wrong before that.  It's not talking,
and my Optacon is currently dead.  Is there any way to figure out what's
wrong, leaving aside the mythical sighted person I keep in my basement for
these kinds of problems?

Is the order of things:
Enter on PC ID I want
After it says "input screen" and stops talking, enter again.
Put in my user ID and password and enter again.  Wait hopefully for some
speech.

Thanks for any advice.
Tracy