[nfbcs] Remote desktop

Ryan Stevens rysteve at comcast.net
Fri May 13 19:07:43 UTC 2011

Hi, Tracy,

After the first time you log into the remote site, you're usually placed in
the password box by default.  The one issue is whether you have a page with
an OK button that appears before the login page.  I need to remote to
several servers, some with an initial page, some with just the login page.
Either way, You need to get in touch with the maker of your screen reader to
find out whether there's a setting to start its remote version at the login
rather than after.  I hope this helps.

Ryan Stevens