[nfbcs] Question regarding Braillenote and Braille sense

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Fri May 20 13:30:33 UTC 2011

One thing that you probably will want to explore it which note-taker handles the various Asian character sets the best.  It isn't just the displaying in braille, but
how we pates and documents are handled as well.  I don't honestly know which one does, but that could be a major factor.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson

On Fri, 20 May 2011 04:24:26 +0200, Jing Crystal Wu Î⾧  wrote:

>   Dear all,

>Bethel foundation in China is going to buy a few technical equipments for its blind orphans. I am searching for advice on Braillenote and Braille Sense. I am
using a Braille sense myself and found it quite easy to operate. Who can give me more suggestions on this purchase? It would be very highly appreciated.
Thank you.