[nfbcs] Question regarding Braillenote and Braille sense

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Fri May 20 15:17:38 UTC 2011

I am sorry about that last message.  I am having some trouble with characters not registering on this keyboard, but I meant that you need to look at how
Asian character sets are handled not just on braille displays but also how web pages and documents are handled.  Sorry for the sloppy typing below.  "we
pates" was supposed to be "web pages."  <smile>

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson