[nfbcs] iOS or Other Xcode Programming

Gabe Vega theblindtech at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 15:31:59 UTC 2011

I would rather her get more current and accurate information from a few actual iOS developers, rather than 1 or two who tried but couldn't do it, and them give her false information.
Gabe Vega - Sent from my Apple Mac Mini
Hit me up Voice/Text: (623) 565-9357
Email: theblindtech at gmail.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/blindtech
FaceBook: http://facebook.com/blindtech
Website: http://thebt.net

On Oct 2, 2011, at 7:21 AM, Steve Jacobson wrote:

> Gabe,
>
> Just to be clear, there are probably lists where there are more IOS programmers but there is nothing wrong with asking
> here.  I know we have a couple but don't know much about how they do it.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Steve Jacobson
>
> On Sun, 2 Oct 2011 04:31:24 -0700, Gabe Vega wrote:
>
>> a better place to ask these type of questions would probably be the viphone list.
>> Gabe Vega - Sent from my Apple Mac Mini
>> Hit me up Voice/Text: (623) 565-9357
>> Email: theblindtech at gmail.com
>> Twitter: http://twitter.com/blindtech
>> FaceBook: http://facebook.com/blindtech
>> Website: http://thebt.net
>
>> On Oct 1, 2011, at 1:25 PM, Nicole B. Torcolini at Home wrote:
>
>>> If you have programmed for iOS or Mac OS X and are willing to answer a few questions about navigating XCode,
> please email me off list.
>>>
>>> TIA,
>>> Nicole