[nfbcs] iOS or Other Xcode Programming

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Sun Oct 2 20:17:49 UTC 2011

Gabe,

Whatever list one is on, one needs to evaluate the source of the advice they are given, and I certainly would not
maintain that one look in only one place.  However, I know of at least one person on this list who would be quite
surprised that you have already categorized him as being unable to do it.

I searched for ViPhone on Google since you didn't provide any specifics, and it looks like an interesting list.  I would
guess there are developers there as you say, but it doesn't appear to be particularly specific to developers and looks
to be pretty high traffic, but still probably a good place to look.  The URL that you could have provided is

http://groups.google.com/group/viphone

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson

On Sun, 2 Oct 2011 08:31:59 -0700, Gabe Vega wrote:

>I would rather her get more current and accurate information from a few actual iOS developers, rather than 1 or two
who tried but couldn't do it, and them give her false information.
>Gabe Vega - Sent from my Apple Mac Mini
>Hit me up Voice/Text: (623) 565-9357
>Email: theblindtech at gmail.com
>Twitter: http://twitter.com/blindtech
>FaceBook: http://facebook.com/blindtech
>Website: http://thebt.net

>On Oct 2, 2011, at 7:21 AM, Steve Jacobson wrote:

>> Gabe,
>>
>> Just to be clear, there are probably lists where there are more IOS programmers but there is nothing wrong with
asking
>> here.  I know we have a couple but don't know much about how they do it.
>>
>> Best regards,
>>
>> Steve Jacobson
>>
>> On Sun, 2 Oct 2011 04:31:24 -0700, Gabe Vega wrote:
>>
>>> a better place to ask these type of questions would probably be the viphone list.
>>> Gabe Vega - Sent from my Apple Mac Mini
>>> Hit me up Voice/Text: (623) 565-9357
>>> Email: theblindtech at gmail.com
>>> Twitter: http://twitter.com/blindtech