[nfbcs] Google Plus

Nadia Cioffi blindhelpfultech at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 01:16:50 UTC 2011

Dear NFB Computer Science Mailing List and Discussion of the Graphical User
Interface,

I have had the honor and I still have that honor. Those of you that know how
to work social Media networking.  Such as Face book, Twitter, YouTube,
Google+, and more google products: YouTube, Sites, Blogger, Gmail, and
more..

I think that google plus is vary accessible, but I would like to know the
limiters and what is not accessible. Due to the fact that google+ is beta.
The reason I would like some people to help me do this, is that most google
products are accessible. I want google to know what works and what does not.
I only have so many invites. You can provide the defilement team with
feedback before realse. One person trying to say wrong does not go far more
than one may equal an accesses social media source. It is like face
book, but more privacy, more screen readers can read things, and everything
is bit bigger interface, easy to use, and last but not least integration
of google services. That I know the VI and Blind people use.

I would like ten people to help and in return of course they get to keep
their account. Please let me know if you are in trusted and I will send you
an invite. I need your google email that want your account to be
under, Please be honest If you just want an invite and I can do that too for
15-20 people. =30 people that can use it in this group.

Skills Needed:
-Internet screen reading skills
A. headings
B. links
C. headings
D. tables
E. combo boxes, check box's, battens
F. The more you know the better.... I am going to have a few questions:
1. How long have you been using a screen reader? (on and off mouths cants)
2. What screen reader do use? (Ie. JAWS, Window Eyes, System Access, NVDA
ect.)
3. Please provide me with an email for google plus and an email so we can
keep in contact with this. (Can use your mailing list email) I want to know
what bugs we find and we can report feedback.

You can email on the list or off the list at
blindhelpfultech at gmail.comPlease keep email subject the same so I do
not think you are spamming.

Thank You and Sorry for Making this E-mail so Long Have a Great Night,
BlindHelpFulTech