[nfbcs] Bit Locker Encryption Key

Aaron Cannon cannona at fireantproductions.com
Fri Sep 9 01:46:45 UTC 2011

I also use a whole disk encryption system.  I can tell I'm at the
passphrase prompt by pressing the down arrow key, which causes it to
beep.  Incidentally, pressing the backspace key doesn't cause it to
beep, even when the password field is empty, so if one key doesn't
generate a beep, try others.

Hope this helps.

Aaron