[nfbcs] Bit Locker Encryption Key

Curtis Chong curtischong at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 9 01:18:36 UTC 2011

Greetings:

I am using a full disk encryption system, Win Magic Securedoc.  It requires
a user ID and password to be entered before Windows starts booting up.  To
deal with the problem, the user is prompted audibly by a series of tones
both for the ID and then the password.  See if Bit Locker can be configured
do this.  Other encryption packages certainly can.

Cordially,

Curtis Chong