[nfbcs] Replacing an ASCII Character with Another in Excel

Sahar Husseini sahar at inebraska.com
Sun Sep 18 01:39:31 UTC 2011

Hmm, I have not.  Let me see what that does.  Thanks.

Warm regards,
Sahar Husseini
For hand-crafted, one-of-a-kind jewelry, please visit my Website at
www.saharscreations.com
Find me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/saharscreations
And remember, "Obstacles don't have to stop you.
If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up.
Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it."
Michael Jordan