[nfbcs] Replacing an ASCII Character with Another in Excel

Sahar Husseini sahar at inebraska.com
Sun Sep 18 01:47:51 UTC 2011

Lol, that was so simple.  I'm not sure why I didn't think of that.  I thought it would just see it as an apostrophe, but it really does not, even though Window-Eyes does say apostrophe--fascinating.  Thank you very much for the suggestion.  Of course, some of my descriptions are too long, so Excel stopped me from replacing all of them by saying that formula was too long, but I just had to do it manually.  I don't know if there is a way around this "formula is too long" message.  I get that when I spell-check or find and replace, but that's another problem to tackle.  Thanks again for the suggestion.  I really appreciate it.  Sometimes, the simplest things don't occur to us.  *grin*

Warm regards,
Sahar Husseini
For hand-crafted, one-of-a-kind jewelry, please visit my Website at
www.saharscreations.com
Find me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/saharscreations
And remember, "Obstacles don't have to stop you.
If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up.
Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it."
Michael Jordan