[nfbcs] Kndle

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 29 16:13:46 UTC 2011

Correct on that, I have helped many in our chapter installing BLIO. The announcement was like Feb or March of 2011, and James Gashel gave a presentation of it, it was also presented at national convention.  We learn a lot from those releases. If you are not close to an affiliate chapter, there might be a affiliate at large chapter in your area; and/or you can go to nfb.org and listen to the monthly Presidential releases.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel! Cheryl Echevarria http://www.echevarriatravel.com 631-456-5394 reservations at echevarriatravel.com Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Superior Travel, located in Baldwin, NY. www.superiortravel.com Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.