[nfbcs] Text Editors

Humberto Avila avila.bert.humberto2 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 23:49:39 UTC 2012

Yes, there are. Many.
The iPad application "pages" support Microsoft word formats such as .doc.
Also wordpad itself supports .doc format.  You would have to open the .doc
file from within wordpad, unless it becomes the default file opener for .doc
extension. Very useful if you can't afford Microsoft Office.  I believe
OpenOffice and the lotus Symphony applications do open word (.doc) formats,
although I can not attest to this myself given that I don't have those
applications installed on my system. But, definitely, Microsoft word
document files aren't limited only to word.