[nfbcs] Text Editors

Nadia C blindhelpfultech at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 18:28:07 UTC 2012

there are many for the apple prodects it is as simple as sending as a
.doc as for fre windows products that do the same thing. There is Open
office that is not being worked on anymore and has been switched to
Libre Office due to a bit of falling out. for accesablity there is a
java access brige, but i have never used that or even know what that
term means or how it works. Maybe someone can clear up what a java
access brige is? The product has the same things as open office and
some more changes. Check out the less well known
http://www.libreoffice.org/